What is SMART repair?
The acronym SMART stands for:
A SMART repair is a cosmetic repair on a small to medium area of damage. This type of repair can take place at a location convenient for you providing your vehicle is off the road with space for us to park next you and there is access power (alloy wheel repairs require your vehicle to be on a flat surface).
What can we SMART repair?
- Vandal scratches
- Kerbed or scuffed alloy wheels
- Machine polishing
- Colour coding
- Light and glass restoration on minor scratches and scuffs.
What can’t we SMART repair?
- Large, flat horizontal areas such as roofs and bonnets almost never come out clean and grit free when they have been painted in mobile conditions. We will refer them to our body repair centre .
- As for wheels, we only repair minor damage to diamond cut and fully polished alloy wheels as you cannot duplicate the same finish.
- We cannot repair or replace cracked or broken lights and glass.
- If you are unsure as to whether a SMART repair is the best option for you, please get in touch so we can advise you.